Who we are
Our website address is: https://netherlandsbagels.com. We are located in the Netherlands and despite being a small business, we respect privacy regulations.
- We use Mailchimp for our newsletter, which you can opt-in/out of, Woocommerce (for orders), Mollie (for payments), and Google Analytics for analyzing website data.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter, you will receive our newsletters. You can always unsubscribe by following the link in email or by emailing us.
- If you gave us your name, it will only be used for your orders.
- If you have provided your telephone number or email, we will only get in touch regarding your order if there’s an issue (e.g. you forget to pick up your order/notifying that it’s ready). We will not contact you otherwise without your permission.
- The street address field is optional for pick-ups, but for mailed deliveries, it is required.
- We have never sold, we are not selling, and we will not sell any of your personal data provided to us.
- You have the right to:
- be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
- have access to the data about you
- ask us to change the data about you
- ask us to delete the data about you
We are happy to remove your information/email from our system if you contact us. We do not retain secondary copies of customers’ information without permission. Similarly, we do not resell or share your contact information with third parties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
In order to fulfill deliveries and pick-ups, we might need your contact information to coordinate the pick-up or delivery especially in terms of an issue (e.g. issue with the batch or you forget to pick up your order.) This information may include your telephone number, email, city or street address.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Click for our contact page where you’ll find my email address.